January – 1st New Year’s Day, (2nd) New Year’s Holiday Asou Square (Jan 1st and 2nd)
February- 22nd Independence Day
March- Traditional Lent Period.
April- Easter (fluctuates), (22nd) Earth day.
May- (4th-13th) Jazz Festival, Festival of Comedy (to be announced), Labor Day (1st)
June – Whit Monday (4th) Fisherman’s Feast/ Fet Peche (29th) Corpus Christi (14th), St Lucia Squash open, Calypso (throughout the month of June)
July- (16th &17th) Carnival
August – (6th) Emancipation Day, Fet La Woz/the Rose Festival (30th) Fet Wivandex/Market Vendors Feast (5th)
October- (2nd) Thanksgiving, (28th) Jounen Kweyol (International Creole day), (17th) Fete La Marguerite/The Marguerite Festival
November- (12th) Remembrance Day, (22nd) St Celia’s Day, (25th) ARC- major yacht event.
December- (13th) National Day Festivals, (25th) Christmas Day, (26th) Boxing Day.
• January 23rd-30th: Nobel Laureate Week
• April 30th-May 8th: Jazz Festival
• May 7th: Desmond Skeete Memorial Golf Tournament
• June 26th: Fisherman's Feast (Fete Peche)
• July 18th-29th: Saint Lucia Carnival
• October 20th-23rd: Saint Lucia Billfishing Tournament
• November 5th: Rotary Club of Saint Lucia Gros Islet Golf Tournament
• November 20th-December 17th: Atlantic Rally for Cruisers (ARC)